Simply DELISH way to use leftover zucchini!
Time: 1.5 hours
3 tablespoons apple sauce
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups grated zucchini
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease your loaf pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and frothy.
- Mix in oil and sugar.
- Stir in zucchini and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, baking powder, salt and nuts; stir into the egg mixture.
- Pour batter into pan, top with walnuts lining the middle for a design (optional).
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean!