Time: 25 mins
- ~ 4 chicken tender pieces
- chipotle seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 1 tortilla (I used a multi-grain, jalapeño cheddar flavored tortilla)
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes and chillies (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Take about 4 chicken tender pieces, strip them into smaller pieces and season with salt, chipotle peppers, and some Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning (about a teaspoon from the packet).
- Brown chicken pieces in a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Warm a tortilla on the skillet for about 5 mins on medium heat, until the ends are curling up and crispy.
- Top tortilla with chicken, diced tomatoes and chilies, lettuce, and sour cream (I seasoned my sour cream with Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning from the packet as well), and shredded cheddar cheese.