Another quick meal for Meatless Monday! Seasoned chickpeas in a spinach wrap with spinach leaves and mango chutney = YUM!
Time: 20 mins
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 spinach wraps
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 2 handfuls spinach leaves
- Open the can of chickpeas - rinse thoroughly.
- In a medium frying pan, add chickpeas and taco seasoning - stir occasionally for about 3 minutes or until the chickpeas are warm.
- Lay out the spinach wraps and add the real spinach leaves or toppings of your choice.
- Scoop the chickpeas in the middle of each wrap.
- Pour mango chutney over both of them, wrap like a burrito and enjoy!