If you know me personally, you know I LOVE lamb! Ground, stewed, curried, baked, grilled, burger'd... I love it all! This is one of my fave ways to prepare lamb - it's fast and flavorful, perfect when you're in a hurry to make dinner!
Time: 20 mins
- 1 pack lamb chops (I got mine from BJs, comes with 8 pieces per pack)
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil for cooking
- Coat both sides of the lamb chops with salt.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl to create the spice rub, then rub it on both sides of each chop.
- Grill on high heat for about 3-4 mins on each side, allowing the meat to char before turning over.
- Enjoy with a medium-bodied red wine (I used a Cabernet Sauvignon).
Serving suggestion: I ate these with my creamy garlic mashed potatoes; devine!