An incredibly easy wing sauce that will make you never default to Buffalo again! Most of the work is done in the food processor (don't you just love those kinds of recipes?) and then slow simmered in a sauce pan. Enjoy!
Time: 30 mins
- 2 green mangoes, chopped
- 1 Habanero pepper, sliced with seeds removed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- Place the mango, Habanero & garlic cloves in a food processor & pulse until finely ground
- Pour the mixture in a small sauce pan on low heat, stirring to avoid burning.
- After about 1 minute, add the brown sugar.
- Once the brown sugar melts, keep stirring the mixture occasionally for 10 minutes so the garlic cooks.
- Add the apple cider vinegar & salt. Let the sauce simmer for another 10 minutes, stir if needed.
- Toss hot wings in the sauce using a large bowl, enjoy!