Time for all the hearty, filling dishes! The holidays are around the corner & if you're on a diet like me, you'll be craving like crazy! I made a low-fat meatloaf recipe that does the trick!
Time: 1 hour
- 1 pack ground chicken
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 3 gloves garlic, roughly chopped
- A handful of shishito peppers, diced (can sub bell peppers)
- 1 habanero pepper, diced (seeds removed)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 breadcrumbs
- In a large basin, put the ground chicken & all other ingredients together & incorporate with your hands. Careful not to over mix.
- Use a piece of wax paper or parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Place the mixture in the middle & form it into a loaf with your hands.
- Bake on 375 for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the loaf is brown on the outside & deliciously moist on the inside.