Simple Steamed Salmon recipe is now posted! I'm trying to eat more fish and veggies this year - any dish loaded with flavor helps keep me on track!
Time: 30 mins
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 square pieces of foil - large enough to cover each salmon piece
- Lay out the foil pieces flat - drizzle 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in the middle of each.
- Place 1 salmon fillet in the center of each piece of foil.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice on each fillet.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillets with 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper, then place fresh dill leaves on each.
- Fold the foil over on all ends so the salmon is completely covered. This way, it'll steam and cook evenly.
- Place it in a 350 degree oven for 15 mins or until cooked through.
I enjoyed this with a side of sliced mushrooms sautéed with olive oil & thyme leaves and green beans roasted in garlic salt for 10 mins on 425.