Looking for a fun way to change up your typical bacon, eggs, & hash browns breakfast?
Try these hashbrown breakfast nests! Loaded with flavor and fun to create!
Time: 30 - 45 mins
- Turkey bacon
- 2-3 potatoes depending on how many you're making
- Olive oil - amount will vary depending on how many you're making
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Wash & shred potatoes using a mandoline slicer - squeeze them dry using a paper towel
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix about a tablespoon of olive oil with the shredded potatoes and press handfuls into a greased muffin tin. You want to form a nest inside of each muffin hole - so that your hashbrowns can hold the eggs and bacon.
- Then, put them in the oven for about 15 mins until golden brown.
- Take the hashbrown nests out of the oven - crack one egg into each nest
- Break apart pieces of turkey bacon and scatter them on top of the eggs
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake for an additional 15 mins - or until the eggs are cooked through and the bacon is browned
- Garnish with some dried parsley if desired