Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or appetizer! These simple smoked salmon crostini taste like a lot of work, but they're very simple to make!
Time: 15-20 mins
- 1 pack smoked salmon (I use Nova)
- 1 container cream cheese - I use unflavored but you can use flavored if you want, Chives and Onions flavor works really well with this!
- 1 French baguette
- 1/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- salt/pepper to taste
- Cut baguette into 1/4 inch diagonal slices - bake on 400 for about 10 mins until the slices are crispy
- Slice tomatoes thinly
- Spread cream cheese on all slices
- Top with slices of tomatoes, smoked salmon, and capers
- Sprinkle salt and pepper