This recipe originated from me craving fish n chips! I ended up having no potatoes to make fries, and I was on a "healthy" kick - in comes Baked Cassava Fries with Baked Flounder!
It's amazingly satisfying and very easy to create.
Time: ~45 mins + time for water to boil
- 1 cassava
1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Peel & cut cassava
- Boil until tender (~ 15 mins)
- Spread cassava on cookie sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper
- Bake on 425 for 20 mins
I made this with a Baked Flounder Fillet:
Time: 20 - 25 mins
- Flounder fillet
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Fresh dill (optional)
- Sprinkle flounder fillet pieces with lemon juice
- Drizzle the top with olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper
- Bake on 350 for about 15 mins (or until golden brown)
- Optional: garnish with some fresh dill!