Add these burgers to a sandwich or use them without bread for a simple scrumptious lunch salad!
Time: 30 mins
- 1 pack ground lamb (~2 lbs)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or more if you like things garlicky)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1.5 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dark chili powder
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Form burger shapes with your hands - you will need to push a little dent in the middle of each patty with your thumb, so they cook evenly as a patty and don't have a mountain in the middle when they're on the grill.
- Grill or pan-sear the burgers for about 3 mins on each side or until rare to your liking.