Fabulously easy! Try this fast, no-bake recipe for your next chocolate fix!
Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweatened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Pulse shredded coconut, honey, ground cinnamon & vanilla extract in a food processor.
- Form bars whatever shape or size you like - you have to squeeze them together with your hand so the shape holds. Let them freeze for at least 10 mins.
- Mix unsweetened cocoa powder with coconut oil in a bowl. (Tip: you can use margarine or butter instead). *Add more coconut oil if the mixture is too thick - you want it to be thin enough so you can dip the bars in without them breaking apart*
- Take bars out of the freezer and dip them into the chocolate mixture, then set them on parchment paper.
- Dust with cocoa powder & set in the refrigerator for at least 15 mins before devouring.