Snowed in? Try this creamy tomato soup for dinner with my roasted eggplant pizza!! Search the blog for "Roasted Eggplant Flatbread Pizza". Both so easy & so delicious!!
Time: 1 hour
- 2 cans of Amy's Organic Cream of Tomato soup
- 1.5 tablespoons heavy cream, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 rind Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a medium sauce pan, pour both cans of soup, basil, salt & black pepper to a boil.
- Lower the heat all the way to low & add the heavy cream.
- After the heavy cream is incorporated, add the Parmesan rind & stir.
- Leave the heat on low so the flavor from the Parmesan rind & all the other spices can set in.
- Serve hot & enjoy! This goes great with my eggplant pizza!! Search the blog for "roasted eggplant pizza".