Too busy to make lunch? Here's a 20 min meal that you can make the night before! It's healthy, delicious - and fast! This also works great for dinner or as an appetizer if you cut the lettuce into smaller pieces. Also, you can get creative with your seasonings and toppings!
Time: 20 mins
- 1 pack ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (optional)
- 6 leaves of romaine lettuce
- In a medium frying pan, mix the ground chicken and all of the above spices.
- Let simmer until the meat is cooked through - using your pot spoon to break it up into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash the lettuce and lay it out to dry thoroughly on paper towel.
- Once the meat is finished cooking - let it cool to room temperature.
- Fill the lettuce with a few spoons of the meat mixture. You can add shredded cheese if you like.
- Top with sour cream (optional) and enjoy!