An easy way to dress up lamb. I paired this with a fresh baby arugula-beet salad. It tastes phenomenal!
Time: 1.5 - 2 hrs
- 1 rack of lamb
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 1/2 log goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs or crushed croutons
- Trim the fat off the rack (leave some for flavor).
- Coat the rack with the olive oil.
- Add all spices & rub into the meat.
- Sear the meat in a hot frying pan for 5 mins on each side.
- Put it in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Take the rack out of the oven & coat it with the goat cheese & breadcrumbs. Put it back in the oven for 15 mins.
- Hint: If you want the meat to be less rare, leave it in for 30-40 mins before coating with the goat cheese.