Looking for a healthy homemade game day snack? Try my guacamole recipe! It taste so fresh & takes 10 mins to put together. Your guests will be so impressed!
Time: 10 mins - serves 4
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 green chili peppers
- 2 slices of tomat
- 1 slice red onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- Cut the avocados in half & scoop the flesh into a bowl. Squeeze the lime juice over it.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until almost smooth.
- Dice the onion slice, the tomato slices, & the chili peppers, nd roughly chop the cilantro leaves.
- Mix all ingredients into the avocado mixture along with the salt.
- Serve with multigrain tortilla chips & enjoy!