Such an easy Meatless Monday dish! Use eggplant slices instead of bread for buns, & a black bean burger instead of meat. My secret ingredient (truffle oil!) makes it taste like a rich, gourmet treat. This is a delicious, filling way to cut calories & stay fit!
Time: 15 mins
- 2 black bean burgers
- 4 slices of eggplant (skin on)
- 1 tablespoon feta chesse
- 1 tablespoon black truffle oil
- Tomato slices
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Olive oil to cook the eggplant
- Heat the black bean burger according to instructions (or use a homemade one!)
- Pan-sear the eggplant slices on both sides over medium heat for ~3 mins per side.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper & rosemary.
- Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of truffle oil on their side of the eggplant & sprinkle with feta cheese on the one side right before putting the burger patty in between them.
- Top with tomatoes, extra feta cheese, and whatever other toppings you like!