Are you tired of bland chicken? Spice it up with some jalapeños! This recipe is sooo fast & easy! You can use a whole chicken & split it into a few different meals because let's face it, you won't be able to get enough!
Time: 1.5 - 2 hrs
- 1 whole young chicken
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 jalapeños
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 additional teaspoon butter at room temp
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Rub the lemon all around the chicken and squeeze the juice inside.
- Chop the jalapeño into slices and mix them up with the butter.
- Stuff the inside of the chicken with the jalapeno butter, & under the skin. Then rub the outside with the last teaspoon of butter.
- Salt & pepper the chicken on all sides.
- Tie the legs and wings with yarn, place on a wire rack over a Pyrex pan (13 x 9 works best)
- Put the chicken in a 350 degree oven for 1.5 hours or until golden brown and cooked through.