My miso-ginger glazed rainbow trout recipe is so easy & fast to prepare for dinner. What I love the most is the burst of flavor you get in every bite! No bland fish in this house!
Time: 30 mins
- 2 rainbow trout, cleaned (got mine from BJs for $10!
- 4 tablespoons miso paste
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled & chopped into bite-sized pieces (~1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Rinse the trout with cool water & drizzle 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice over & inside each piece.
- In a small pot, add remaining tablespoon of lemon juice & all other ingredients above. Keep the heat very low, stirring to combine.
- Get a frying pan ready on high heat. Drizzle olive oil inside & pan-sear each trout for about 3-4 mins on each side or until cooked.
- Plate the trout with a side of your choice, scoop some of the miso glaze inside & drizzle the remaining glaze over the top of each trout.