Summer is here! Time to whip out all the BBQ recipes & get to grillin! Enjoy this super easy & fast shrimp kebab recipe.
Time: 20 mins + marinade time
- 1 pack jumbo shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1.5 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Rinse the shrimp with cold water & lemon juice.
- Put the shrimp in a large freezer bag, pour all seasonings on top of it.
- Seal the freezer bag tightly ensuring little to no air inside, then mix the shrimp around the marinade until all the shrimp is evenly coated.
- If you have time, let the shrimp marinade for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Slide the shrimp onto skewers if desired (soak the skewers for 30 mins prior in water). Add vegetables as desired.
- Grill on medium heat until the shrimp is cooked through (~5 mins), turning so the shrimp is cooked on both sides.