Winner winner chicken dinner! Tired of bland, grilled chicken recipes? This mustard chicken recipe is SO easy - you practically forget about it until you smell the amazing combo of chicken and mustard baking in your oven! You can pair this with your favorite side dish for a fantastic dinner or with a salad for lunch! The recipe can be doubled or tripled for a party-sized portion!
Time: 1 hour + 5 min prep
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coarse black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the chicken thighs, then place them in a 13 x 9 Pyrex with a wire rack on top.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on them.
- Spread the mustard generously over each piece.
- Place in a 375 degree oven for about 1 hour or until cooked through.
Serve with your favorite side dish!