Carbless heaven in 15 minutes!! Grilled portobello mushrooms seasoned to perfection & topped with tomatoes, spinach & olives! Top it with whatever you want - the possibilities are endless!!
Time: 15 minutes
- 4 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2-3 medium sized tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 handfuls of baby spinach, chopped
- 5-7 kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon of goat cheese
- salt & pepper
- Rinse the mushrooms & pat them dry. Lay them on a grill mat, tops down so the mushrooms form a bowl shape (to fill with the toppings).
- Drizzle 1 tablesooon of the olive oil over the mushrooms.
- Grill on medium-high heat for ~7 minutes.
- Mix the diced tomatoes, chopped baby spinach, kalamata olives, the other tablespoon of olive oil, salt & pepper in a bowl. Add in the goat cheese, crumbled.
- Remove the mushrooms from the grill & drain any excess liquid.
- Top the mushrooms with the tomato mixture - add more crumbled goat cheese if desired. Enjoy!