Gotta have a fresh side dish (or main!) for your summer outdoor table? Look no further! Tabouleh is light, fresh, refreshing, yet filling at the same time. It bursts of flavor leaving you wanting more & more. Here's my take, enjoy!
Time: 10 mins
- 2 handfuls flat leaf parsley
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 tomato
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 small cucumber
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Carefully remove the stems then roughly chop the mint, parsley & spinach.
- Cut the tomato, cucumber & the slice of red onion into small dices. Add it to the greens.
- Drizzle on the lemon juice & olive oil.
- At this point you can add in couscous or any other grain if you like. Toss to combine, refrigerate for 10-15 mins if you like it chilled.