Got 30 minutes to make a meal? Good. These chicken thighs are freakin amazing & they’re so fast!! The sauce is super creamy & you probably have all of these ingredients in your house. Get ready to overeat...
Time: 30 mins
- 4 chicken thighs. Skin removed
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 pack sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat in a cast iron (or sauce pan) for 1 min, add the chicken thighs, salt & pepper them, then brown them on both sides until cooked through
- Remove the chicken from the pan & set it aside.
- Add the butter, garlic & mushrooms to the pan. Sauté until the mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add the rosemary & paprika, then the evaporated milk. Allow the sauce to simmer & thicken.
- Lower the heat then add the chicken back in. Turn the chicken so it gets coated in the sauce.
- Turn off the heat then add the parmesan cheese & stir to combine, allowing the cheese to melt.
Serve with mashed potatoes & veggies for a comfort food kick!