What's better than sautéed squash, mushrooms & carrots coated in melted gruyere? Not much. This vegetable raclette is wholesome, filling, and a little spicy. In other words, it's perfection.
Time: 1 hour
- 2 large zuchini
- 2 summer squash
- 1 pack portobello mushrooms
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrots (or diced)
- 1/2 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dice the zuchini & summer squash, roughly chop the mushrooms.
- Slice the serrano pepper & set it aside.
- Sauté the vegetables (including the carrots) in a bit of olive oil so they will cook through. I did mine one by one so that everything cooked evenly & didn't get too soggy. You want them crunchy.
- Pour the cooked vegetables into an oven-safe Pyrex, add the serrano slices & season with salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle the shredded gruyere on top of the vegetables & broil for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted & bubbly.
Enjoy as a main, side, or in tacos!