Makeshift Bloody Maria because I didn't have Clamato juice or horseradish but honestly, who has those on hand? This delicious brunch cocktail is so much fun to make (and drink)!
Time: 15 minutes
- 2-4 cans of v8 tomato juice depending on how tall your glasses are
- 1/2 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 whole lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 2 shots really good tequila
- Dice a few slices of the jalapeño (I used 4) & split the pieces into 2 tall glasses.
- Halve the lemon & juice each half into each glass.
- Add 1.5 teaspoons black pepper & the wasabi paste into each glass.
- Muddle the mixture in each glass so the wasabi paste dissolves.
- Add the v8 & the tequila & mix to combine.
- Add ice if desired, then garnish with a lemon slice & a jalapeño slice, & olives if desired. I also added a fresh peperoncini as a garnish.