Decadent fudgey bites of chocolate brownie with a hint of mint - covered in peppermint snow! So fast, so easy, so good!
Time: 45 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 candy canes, crushed
- Melt the chocolate chips & the butter in the microwave for 1 min.
- Meanwhile, whisk the apple sauce and sugar together.
- Add in the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together - then slowly stir it into the bowl with the apple sauce mixture.
- Mix in 2 of the crushed candy canes until smooth.
- Pour the mixture to the pan and bake for 30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely - then scoop 1 inch parts of the brownies into your hands and form into balls.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy canes over the balls and enjoy!