Want the taste of seasoned mashed potatoes without all that starch? Try my Rosemary Cauliflower Mash! It's easy & a healthier side dish for your Christmas Eve dinner.
ime: 20 mins
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pot of boiling water (3 cups, salted)
- Cut the head of cauliflower off the stem, place it in the boiling water until soft (about 10 mins)
- Strain the cauliflower & place it in a food processor. Add all other ingredients.
- Pulse for 1-2 mins or until the cauliflower is the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Serve hot & enjoy!
Tip: double or triple this recipe to serve at a dinner party!