Take a break from the sugary, fatty desserts this holiday season and try some vegan coconut bites! Made with 4 simple ingredients, these no-bake treats taste so good you won't miss the calories! The best part? They take 15 mins to make!
Time: 15 mins
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Put all ingredients in the food processor and pulse to a fine grain. It will start to become dough-like. Add more agave if the mixture is loose.
- Take about a tablespoon of the mixture in the palm of your hand and squeeze it so it holds together, then form it into a round ball.
- Place it on wax paper to display or on a nice platter. Enjoy!