Another healthy, fast, delicious veggie meal! These mushroom and black bean tacos are super easy and you can use whatever toppings you have on hand.
Time: 20 mins
- Corn taco shells
- Sliced portobello mushrooms
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced green chili peppers
- 1 can black beans
- Shredded cheese or queso fresco
- Sour cream (if desired)
- Salt/pepper as desired
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin & chili powder (or you can use a taco seasoning packet)
- Heat the beans on low with the ground cumin and chili powder in a medium skillet. Set aside
- Cook the sliced mushrooms in the same skillet until cooked through.
- Heat the tortillas in an oven on 425 for 3 mins or until warm. If you heat these too long they will get hard.
- Spoon some of the black beans in the center of each tortilla, add the mushrooms and other toppings.