Who else loves the hearty, creaminess of Spinach & Artichoke dip? Want an eggless version? Look no further!! This recipe will take you 20 mins tops & has 5 simple ingredients.
Time: 20 mins
- 1 box frozen spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup plain unflavored yogurt (can sub sour cream)
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Strain the spinach in two layers of towels, you want as much moisture out of it as possible.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, yogurt, cheese, and the spinach. You don't need to add salt because the cheese is salty.
- Pour the mixture into an oven safe bowl & bake on 375 for 15 - 18 minutes.
Sprinkle paprika if you want but it's delicious without it! Enjoy with tortilla chips, pita bread, plantain chips, whatever you like with your dip!