So chewy, so good!!! A butterscotch cookie with a chewy, pecan crunch that makes you want more & more! The surprise is that these are eggless!
Time: 1 hour
- 3/4 cups all purpose white flour
- 1.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/ cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 cup crushed pecan
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup fat free milk (I used Lactaid)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract, butter & milk.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Add butterscotch morsels & pecan pieces. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Form 1 inch balls of the dough & spread them out on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper, about 3" apart.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or unit golden brown.