Don't throwout your brown bananas... make banana bread!! I came up with this easy peesy banana bread recipe + it's eggless and it tastes like a milkshake. YUM!
Time: 1.5 hours
- 2-3 ripe bananas (overripe - even brown is best!)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple sauce
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Peel the bananas and mush them in a medium bowl so there's some small chunks left.
- Add all other ingredients and stir until combined - you don't want to over-stir or it will make the bread hard.
- Pour the mixture in a loaf-pan and sprinkle with more cinnamon if desired (I did!)
- Bake on 350 for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve slightly toasted or as-is!
Optional: You can add chocolate chips or walnuts inside the batter for a crunchy surprise!