Guiltless bliss! These take only 15 mins to make & are wayyyy healthier than eating real fudge. They're also gluten-free & vegan!
Time: 15 mins
- 1 ten oz container (or 1.5 cups) pitted dates
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons flax seed flakes
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pistachio crumbs (pounded pistachios)
- 2 additional tablespoons of pistachio crumbs for rolling the bars in
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients & pulse until a fine mixture forms. Add more coconut oil if the mixture is too dry (it should look moist, but not wet).
- Using your fingers, form small rectangular bars with about 1 spoonful of the mixture for each (see image below).
- Put the remaining pistachio crumbs in a small sandwich bag. Add the bars one at a time to the bag & shake it so the pistachio crumbs cover each bar.
- That's it! You can refrigerate these if you want them cold, or just serve them as-is!