Vegetarian pancit bihon! Loaded with crunchy, filling veggies, these noodles are an amazing match for veggie dumplings on meatless Monday!
Time: 30 mins
- 1 pack pancit bihon noodles
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 large white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 cup hot water
- veggies of your choice (I used chopped bok choy, carrots, & purple cabbage)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Heat the onion in the vegetable oil until translucent (I used a wok, about 1 min on medium heat)
- Add the garlic, sauté for 30 seconds then add in the carrots & bok choy.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for about 1 minute before adding the soy sauce.
- Add the hot water & bring it to a boil, then pour in the noodles.
- Cover the wok so the steam captures the noodles for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cabbage & stir to combine all of the ingredients. If the noodles seem stiff still, add more hot water & cover again to steam.